Friday, June 12, 2009

This time of year in the NW is amazing! The rainy days spread out and the sunny ones increase, spirits rise. I haven't been able to get out and do any longer rides but I hope in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to put some much needed miles underneath me. I find that when I don't get to put miles on that my whole mood gets bogged down. I've been really longing to get some time off and do an IBA ride maybe a Buttburner or Saddlesore. I'm not sure why but long distance riding really appeals to me. I read an amazing story of a guy( John Ryan) just this last week that rode his FJR from Prudhoe Bay, AK to Key West,FL in 86 hours. Now I don't think I'll every doing something like that is the kind of ride that inspires me!! Monday is Ride to Work day so remember to ride you scoot this Monday the 15th of June. Ride Safe

No comments: